"The Mousetrap" is the longest-running play in the history of London's West End.
Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap
Director: Drew Pittman
February 10 to 28
The scene is set when a group of people gathered in a country house cut off by the snow discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst.
Who can it be?
One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until at the last, nerve-shredding moment the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap is the longest-running play in the history of London's West End.
Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes including a 20 minute interval.
Tickets: $25 (full); $20 (concession)
Group Concessions 10+: $20
Season Tickets for 2021: $65
Special discounts for large groups over 20 – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Bookings open January 2021 when you can book online or call 0466 332 766 (10 - 2 daily).
Mollie Ralston - Jessica Gray
Giles Ralston - Guilherme Norohna
Christopher Wren - Ryan Hodges
Mrs Boyle - Dimity Eveleens
Major Metcalf - Peter Eyre
Miss Casewell - Emma Campbell
Mr Paravicini - Matt Scoles
Sgt Trotter - Hugo Brennan
Evenings at 8:00pm:
Wed 10, Fri 12, Sat 13, Fri 19, Sat 20, Fri 26, Sat 27
Matinees at 2:00pm:
Sun 21, Sun 28
Doors open 30 minutes before performances
COVID Safe Conditions of Entry
The safety of our community is of paramount importance. We have put measures in place to prioritise the health and well-being of everyone. All visitors must check in with our QR Code (we can assist) and are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and exercise proper social distancing while on site.
You are not permitted to enter Maitland Repertory Theatre if you:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days
An Amateur Production by arrangement with ORiGiNTM Theatrical, on behalf of Samuel French, Inc.