You are not permitted to enter Maitland Repertory Theatre if you:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious)
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days All visitors are asked to sanitise their hands on arrival and exercise proper social distancing while on site.
We've changed booking systemsAs of January 2020 we've changed the way we sell tickets to shows. We have had a long and successful association with Maitland Visitor Information Centre but this is now phasing out.
Bookings and Season TicketsYou can book your tickets or buy a 2020 Season Ticket here.
If you prefer you can buy 2020 Season Tickets by calling 0466 332 766 and we'll mail them out to you.
You can also download and complete this form and mail it to the theatre at P O Box 111, Maitland NSW 2320.
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10 or more - bookings for small groups can be made online or by calling 0466 332 766 (10am-3pm daily).
Special discounted tickets are available for groups of 20 or more for evening performances. Please call 0466 332 766 (10am-3pm daily) or email email@example.com for details about this special offer.
2020 Season Tickets2020 Season tickets cost $65. With our Season Ticket you can choose to see any four of these five productions:
- February 5 to 23: Australia Day, an Aussie comedy
- April 29 to May 17: Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap the classic murder mystery
- July 10 to 25: After Happily Ever After, our Junior play
- August 14 to 29: Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, Reamus Youth Theatre's Shakespearean comedy in-the-round
- October 7 to 25: The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, a powerful drama
How Do I Get A Season Ticket?2020 Season tickets cost $65 and are available by using this link, by calling 0466 332 766 (10am to 3pm daily) or by downloading and completing this form and returning it to Maitland Visitor Information Centre or mailing it to the theatre at P O Box 111, Maitland NSW 2320.
Wheelchair access in available via the James Street entrance of the theatre.
Maitland has a wide range of eateries suited to all tastes and budgets within walking distance.
PS: Make sure you let your hosts know that you need to be out well before the show starts.
Here are some of our favourites:
Cafe Seraphine (02) 4934 9859 at MRAG 230 High Street, Maitland
Chinh's Cuisine (02) 4933 3151 at Quest Apartments, 1 Ken Tubman Drive, Maitland
Fratelli Roma (02) 02 4933 9989 at 305 High Street Maitland
The Rigby (02) 4030 5705 at 307 High Street, Maitland
Queens Arms Hotel (02) 4934 5097 at 243 High Street, Maitland
The Pourhouse (02) 4933 4473 at 327 High Street, Maitland